[Mldonkey-users] Filenames and prefered Servers?

From: Rainer Krauss
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Filenames and prefered Servers?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 19:48:13 +0200

Hi,

is it possible to show up all filenames of a file in download?

I can see them in the GUI (i highly prefer telnet) when the download
ist completed in "save as" but i would like to see them before as
they very often reveal a fake. Is there a way to do this?
(when doing a search its very rare that more than one or two filenames
show up - so that does not the trick)

Another point is to set prefered servers for myself - i highly prefere
a handfull of servers but get never connected to them as mldonkey
builds its own serverlist. Is there a way to stop it from gathering
servers or even better a way to let mldonkey continuosly try to
connect to my prefered servers and drop others on succes?

Thanks.