[Mldonkey-users] Machine freezes(hangups)

From: Tobias Geis
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Machine freezes(hangups)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 22:21:27 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
i am working with the newsest CSV Version,and have wonderfull
downloadrates. BUT after a while (1-4 hours) the whole System hangup.
Nothing is working. Only a reset helps.
It always happens when i have full downloadrates.
First i thought it would be the SuSE 2.4.19 kernel. But it happens with
other kernels too.

I made a stress test :
bonnie++ -s 1000 -x 100
setiathome
X11perf
gears
downloading Linux-Isos with full downloadrates

all things at the same time.

But nothing hangs up. I tested 4 hours. My CPU temperature is normal
(mldonkey / stress test)

Has someone same experiences ?
Ciao
Tobias

NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Günstige DSL- & Modem/ISDN-Tarife!