[Mldonkey-users] more info about availability of file chunks

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] more info about availability of file chunks
Date: 07 Oct 2002 04:36:58 +0200

Hi,

I just posted another patch (relative to my last but should work on a
plain mldonkey too) to

http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=556&group_id=1409

It adds two options to

File->Settings : Gui->Misc

1) Use height encoded availability

The availability bars at the bottom of the downloads tab normaly show
4 colors (present = green, offline = red, one client = blue, many
clients = black). Instead of those 4 colors the number of clients
having a chunk is encoded as the height of a blue bar on grey
background. Green and red remain as before.

2) Use relative % availability

The % availability column currently shows the % of chunks other
clients have. This option ignores the chunks already present and shows
the % availability of only the missing chunks. 50% now means that 50%
of the missing chunks are available and not 50% of all chunks.

MfG
        Goswin