Re: [Mldonkey-users] GUI cleanups, continued

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] GUI cleanups, continued
Date: 08 Oct 2002 19:02:44 +0200

Zoggy <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> > - Another hand :) and the column width thing again, of course. But
> > I should not repeat myself. The running and made queries at the
> > left get overlooked soon. This tab is reasonably simple and
> > uncluttered, but it could be a little better still. Perhaps the 'x
> > results' status line could stand out a little more, as could the
> > tabs for the different queries.
>
> Agreed for the number of results. And I'll see what can be done for
> the tabs.

Could you also give some indication if it's still searching? Also a
research or extend search for all queries would be nice.
I think the client should automatically extend search as long as there
a none or very few results. Of cause not all seervers at once but one
every 10 seconds or so.

MfG
        Goswin