[Mldonkey-users] problem with server at localhost

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] problem with server at localhost
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:14:07 +0200

Hi all!

Today I got the following problem:

My mlDonkey client was connected to five servers...
Here are the IP adresses:

127.0.0.1
127.12.43.123
127.231.98.10
127.100.212.230
127.21.3.10

Can you imagine what happened?
I was connected to my own server... five times!

And of course, I could not receive any search results...
I had to remove all (about 40) servers with 127.x.x.x IP addresses and restart
the client. Then everythings worked well again.

Is there a way to prevent those stupid IP addresses from inserting into my
server list?

Greetings
Andre Hinrichs
(ICQ:168272451)