Re: [Mldonkey-users] connected or not, that's the question ?

From: John Rajda
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] connected or not, that's the question ?
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:05:51 +0200

hi michael,

when the donkey isnt able to find a server and connect to it,
you'll get no sources for the files to download. your donkey
got 3241 servers in the list but hasnt connected one.
stop the donkey, remove the servers.ini & servers.ini.old and
restart it.
at the moment i got the same problem here, mine doesnt find
some servers to connect to... since hours :(

cheer... john

Ihre Nachricht (Monday, October 14, 2002, 4:29:01 PM) :
Gehm> Hi all,

Gehm> I needed help. I've installed and started mldonkey (v. 1.16) and
mldonkey_gui.
Gehm> In the GUI-window I can see the servers (i think from the server list).
Gehm> Below is shown: "Connected        Connected to 0/3241 Servers"
Gehm> What does this mean ? I get no traffic :-(
Gehm> I connect to Internet via a DSL-router.

Gehm> Thx
Gehm> Michael

Gehm> Mldonkey-users mailing list
Gehm> address@hidden