[Mldonkey-users] new servers list

From: Daniel Krippner
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] new servers list
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:58:08 +0200

   Hi everyone!

First, thanks to all mldonkey developers for your work - if I had the time at the moment I would try to fix some issues myself... bet you hear that quite often :-/ I have one question: I cannot get mldonkey (1.16) to load a new server list. The list that comes with the binaries is out of date (can't get any connections there), and when I "servers server.met" with an up to date list, nothing happens. What am I missing? Another question - my previous mldonkey installation's server list grew over time - at the end I had over 11k servers in there. What caused this? And, how do I save a server list after I hit "remove old servers"?
Thanks again, pls reply (cc) to my email address...
   Daniel

--
IT on Demand, Daniel Krippner (address@hidden)
IT services, software engineering, linux system programming