[Mldonkey-users] upload priority

From: Tobias Grimm
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] upload priority
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 13:17:46 +0200

Hello,

A nice feature for mldonkey would be something like an upload
priority. If you have a lot of downloads and want to share a rare
file, there's nearly no chance for anyone to get this file, because
there are far more request for the chunks of the currently downloading
files. Right now I've uploaded 1,4 GB but only 300k of the file I want
to share. It would be nice, to give this file a higher upload
priority, so users requesting this file will be prefered before any
other users. Is soemthing like this planned?

...Tobias