Re: [Mldonkey-users] start with my serverlist ?

From: Rainer Krauss
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] start with my serverlist ?
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:56:43 +0200

Hi Maxime,

Monday, October 21, 2002, Maxime GLAIZOT wrote:

MG> I want to know if it's possible to start mldonkey with my proper
MG> server list ?
MG> And if its possible to chose manualy on which server mldonkey
MG> must connect ?

Yes it is.

Telnet to mldonkey and do:

set update_server_list false
kill

then edit downloads.ini and replace the line with "web_infos" with a
blank entry:

 web_infos = []

Delete servers.ini or replace it with your prefered servers.

Start mldonkey again and add new servers with the "n" command or add a
server.met

Restart mldonkey when done because it will connect much faster to
servers when restarted.

However, see my "Lugdunum Server" posting - you can not connect to
Lugdunum Server .p63+ where LOWID isn't allowed. (most good servers
use Lugdunum and dont allow LOWID - even it seems some have seen
this problem and actually do allow this for the moment, i know
of 2 doing this since yesterday)