Re: [Mldonkey-users] MlDonkey <-> MlDonkey Connection

From: Jochen Radmacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] MlDonkey <-> MlDonkey Connection
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 01:11:36 +0200

Hi,

Der Lockruf des Kaos wrote:

Hello,

 i've two mldonkeys runnig on different Machines, and always when one
 is queued in the other Queue and are able to start download, only
 the Status changes to "transfering" but no Data arrives!

 They can transfer from other Clients but not from each other

 The two Machines are running with similar IP's:
 xxx.xxx.xxx.yyy
 xxx.xxx.xxx.zzz

 Can this be the Problem?

If both ip's are private and if you are using port forwarding, then yes. UDP portforwarding from an nated host to an nated host which are both behind the SAME Router does not work. DPlay has the same Problems... I'm not shure, if TCP Connections suffer the same fate, since I haven't tested that.

Bye
Jochen