Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: infinite memory consumption

From: MLDonkey User
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: infinite memory consumption
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:04:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi Pierre,

in fact mem_stats does a lot of output while most of it doesnt make sense
to a generic user. what lines are you interrested in ?
Played with todays current but with the same huge mem leak.
Its like mldonkey is running for 30 minutes and consumes 81MB ram.
Give it 3 more hours and it crashes again.

regards