Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: can t connect to server

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: can t connect to server
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:57:28 +0100

Sven Hartge wrote...
> Ulrich Pedri <address@hidden> wrote:
> > i have a problem. i installed the static version 2.00 yesterday.
> > yesterday i started it and it works, but i was connected to one server
> > only !  now today i tried sometimes but mldonkey does not connect me
> > to any server.  i continue to see: connected to 0/2221 servers(s).
> This is the effect of lugdunum.
> I think it is time to get the overnet support ready in a correct way and
> be no longer bound to the changing minds of a few to-be-elite
> server programmers.

No thats got nothing to do with overnet! In overnet there are no
servers - so lungdumb (as i call him) got nothing to do with
overnet. BTW: If everybody would use overnet nobody would have ever
heard from him! (a dream come true...:) (i admit: i hate that guy)

I guess the problem is the server list (over 2k servers...these time
are over my friend...)
Try to delete your servers.ini and servers.ini.old. if you have
update_server_list set to true and entered a valid url to download a
new serverlist everything will be ok