RE: [Mldonkey-users] max_opened_connections

From: emmm
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] max_opened_connections
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 06:51:49 +0100

Hi Simon,

I discovered the same problem with too many opened connections. I raised
them up to 1000 with the effect that the buffer from iptables
(ip_conntrack) was filled within minutes. In my opinions the problem is
due to firewall/nat iptables within Linux but not with T-Online. I don't
think that they are dropping connections.

Greetings,

Dirk