Re: [Mldonkey-users] Banned?

From: Sergio Bayarri Gausi
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Banned?
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 02:29:19 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

> I got this message from one user (I cannot figure out how to comm with
> users through the MLDonkey GUI):
>
> [ FluX (R6)] : Your client is connecting too fast. It has been banned.
>
> what does this mean? I couldn't see anything in the FAQ.
>
> Just wanna be a responsible user.

Quite common:

tummie : [WARNING] Your client is connecting too fast, it will get banned
tummie : [WARNING] Your client is connecting too fast, it will get banned
tummie : [ERROR] Your client is connecting too fast, it has been banned

Wildjapan [eMule Plus v1b] : AUTOMATED MESSAGE: You're being banned
because your client is behaving aggressively!

I guess it's some kind of unofficial mods which are more strict than the
default behaviour (I'm using "nice" settings, min_reask_delay 720,
max_reask_delay 1500).

Greetings,

Sergio