Re: [Mldonkey-users] Schedule for next versions

From: Michael Panteleit
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Schedule for next versions
Date: 07 Apr 2003 12:47:25 +0200

MLdonkey <address@hidden> writes:

> For 2.04: nothing, feature freeze now

But please fix some of the "bugs" before releasing the stable 2.04.

* too many connections
* too many sources
* too much upload

All options which should limit these aspects are not functioning.

I can imagine this is really a PITA for a developer to work this over
and over again.
But to put the pain on the user can't be the solution ;)

BTW: I really appreciate the work of the developers (or is it mainly
Simon?). They are doing a great job.

Meikel