[Mldonkey-users] Still have an issue with solaris and another two small

From: ch90045
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Still have an issue with solaris and another two small (?) problems
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:18:34 +0200

Hi,
running Solaris 9 i still encounter an older Bug compiling the original
lib/md4.ml. After successfull compilation i got this error again:

./mldonkey
Your system supports 8192 file descriptors
Fatal error: exception Assert_failure("lib/md4.ml", 8892, 8982)

If i do remove the recommended lines, everything works fine

My second  problem is reagrding a 100% download from Bitorrent:

These are the last 3 columns from the vd output:

100.0   358839827   358839827

so i assume, i have downloaded 100% but there is no oportunity to commit.

The last one is regarding the compilation of the gui, which i usualy don't do.
Here i get following error:

ocamlopt.opt -inline 10 -linkall  -o mldonkey_gui       unix.cmxa str.cmxa
-cclib -lz -cclib -liconv -ccopt "-D_REENTRANT -pthreads" -I +lablgtk
lablgtk.cmxa  cdk.cmxa gmisc.cmxa common.cmxa guibase.cmxa gui.cmxa
common/commonMain.cmx
ld: fatal: option -dn and -P are incompatible
ld: fatal: Flags processing errors
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Error during linking
make: *** [mldonkey_gui] Error 2

Any hints?

Cheers

      Wicky

UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101