Re: [Mldonkey-users] bittorrent

From: Mike Jones
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] bittorrent
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 15:43:28 +0000

Yes, but if they use 2 separate programs, they can
set a max rate for each network/each torrent.

Bittorrents don't last as along as files on the
donkey. Maybe people want to get those faster, and
therefore want more bandwidth allocated for specific
bittorrent downloads (and therefore uploads, since
upload speed affects the download rate)?