Re: [Mldonkey-users] uploaders

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] uploaders
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:43:41 -0400

At 2:48 PM +0000 4/12/03, Mike Jones wrote:

I also have an uploader slot that has a connection
time of 40 minutes, with 0 uploaded, 0 downloaded.

I've had numerous problems with the most recent version; files just aren't being shared successfully.

I shared three files, and saw, over 2 hours, about 50 requests between the three. Not a single byte transferred.

I then restarted the client, and checked back 30 minutes later- 11 requests, again, not a byte served.

Also interesting was that mldonkey clients made 500 file-requests, apparently none(or few) of them valid, since those stats did not show up in upstats.

Does anyone regularly verify interoperability with emule clients and other mldonkey clients? Ie, is anyone doing QA?

Brett
--
----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/