Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feat Req: Auto-sort downloads to diff dirs

From: Wyvern
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feat Req: Auto-sort downloads to diff dirs
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:33:41 +0200

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:22:34 +0100
"LordVyper" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all
>
>       I am currently downloading several types of files, and after a
> while, my incoming dir is way too crowded. If it would be possible to
> send, for instance, all mp3 files to an incoming/mp3 dir, all bin/cues
> to an incoming/iso dir, all avi's to an incoming/movies dir and, lets
> say, all the files with "ZZZ" in the filename to an incoming/ZZZ dir
> would be great.
>
>       (I mean, a sorting method based on file extension and/or on some
> string on the filename, so we could sort all vacation movies to a place,
> and all other movies somewhere else).
>       I don't think its too hard to implement, and would be yet
> another nice feature to have. (Emule beware)

I miss such feature myself, acually I think that it would be better to have
some kind of "file queues", so that not only those files are saved to different
dirs, but also downloaded eg. only 1 movie at a time (so that
max_concurrent_downloads is an option PER QUEUE, and that all files from one
queue goes to one dir).

Wyvern