[Mldonkey-users] bittorent, once again.

From: Jarek Hirny
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] bittorent, once again.
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:08:01 +0200

I've compiled the latest version (rc3) and I am using mlbt on a one shell account. Well, it works amazing -- I've noticed transfer up to 500KB (yes, bytes) per second, but... all of the three downloads are tried suddenly stopped after a number of minutes. Suddenly. And forever. Yesterday I started downloading new episode of my favourite vacation tv-series, I got 60% of it in some 40 minutes and then not a byte more. Now the same thing happened with other movie. What's going on...? They are not paused, they just stop downloading. And I have not exceeded my quota or filled the hdd up to the brim... Thanks.

--
Jarek Hirny * http://agnus.eu.org * fidonet:2:480/96.666 * icq:92898666
Discussion on irc is like the special olympics... no matter if you win