[Mldonkey-users] pango patches for rc3?

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] pango patches for rc3?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:08:58 -0400

I forget who it is that maintains the "pango" patches...but when can we expect a rc3-compatible release?

I was, in particular, a fan of the "one block upload" patch; it is extremely handy for getting a high-demand file spread well, instead of just in the hands of a few. Forces your leechers to share to each other; would be even better if there was a way to give them a random block(I'm guessing that clients request a range of blocks?)

----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/