Re: [Mldonkey-users] The automatic server list updating is driving me cr

From: Lorenz Pressler
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] The automatic server list updating is driving me crazy.
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:41:19 +0200

CM> I want to connect to 5 servers but no others (long story, it has to do
CM> with a quota with my ISP). Unfortunately, I can't stop mldonkey from
CM> updating the list of servers to include many other servers. Things that
CM> I have done to try and stop this include:
CM> in downloads.ini:
CM> servers_walking_period = 0  (I heard this helped)
CM> update_server_list = false
CM>   web_infos = []

I had a the same problem, but i dont know exactly what helped. im using
latest stable on linux. here some important things in my downloads.ini

min_left_servers = 1
servers_walking_period = 6 (?? dont think this changes something)
propagate_servers = false
update_server_list = false
keep_best_server = false
max_walker_servers = 0 (??)
master_server_min_users = 1
web_infos = []

then i removed all servers and added only the ones i wanted to be connected
with and it works like a charm.

Servers: 2 known
Connected to 2 servers on the Donkey network
--
Best regards,
 Lorenz                            mailto:address@hidden