[Mldonkey-users] ed2k links get added slowly and mldonkey "hangs"

From: mr . pimpky
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] ed2k links get added slowly and mldonkey "hangs"
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:41:56 +0200 (MEST)

Hi folks,

has anybody the same problem? When I add an ed2k-link with dllink, my
mldonkey stops responding for a long time - depending on the size of the added
file. All uploads/downloads break down.

But the system keeps responding normal - just mldonkey seems to "hang".

I'm using 2.4-rc8 (compiled by myself) and SuSE 8.1 on reiserfs.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Thomas