Re: [Mldonkey-users] new versions won't build - "Pervasives" ???

From: lenny bruce
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] new versions won't build - "Pervasives" ???
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 01:00:38 -0700

At 9:35 AM +0200 5/15/03, b8_bavard wrote:
Remove the /Users/ecm/src/cvs/mldonkey/patches/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtk directory from your computer, and restart ./configure. Now, mldonkey uses a CVS version of ocaml, different/incompatible with the one used to compile lablgtk for previous versions. If it doesn't work, remove mldonkey/patches/local, and restart ./configure, mldonkey will reinstall ocaml and lablgtk.

Thanks man... I removed patches/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtk and it built fine.

--
lenny bruce                        I am not a comedian,
address@hidden        I am Lenny Bruce.