[Mldonkey-users] Lets Create A New MLdonkey GUI

From: vnc
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Lets Create A New MLdonkey GUI
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 02:50:26 +0200

Hi,

as possibly not everyone in here is regularly visiting mldonkey-world
(http://mldonkey.berlios.de) as someone told me ;-), here some information
about ongoing things in the GUI-World.

We (some people from #mldonkey in irc), thought that the time has come
to create a new GUI, completely crossplatform and eyecandy. Plans are
to distribute it in the official mldonkey packages, as soon as it
is in a good usable+stable state.

You might want to visit
http://mldonkey.berlios.de/modules.php?name=Wiki&pagename=UniformGuiProject
to see our current status (mainly collecting ideas). You can post your
ideas and proposals in the linked forum-thread.

Today (monday, 26-05-2003) we'll hold a meeting on irc, server irc.freenode.net
in the channel #mldonkey at 20:00 CET. Everyone is invited to participate,
I hope you'll give us a visit.

Thanks for listening :)
-vnc