Re: [Mldonkey-users] Anonymity vs. Trust

From: Pascal 'pyRAnHa' Reddig
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Anonymity vs. Trust
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:53:39 +0200

Hi everybody,

A Web of Trust would be quite easy and much more secure. Like "Mike is my friend and may share with me." "Mikes Friends may also swap with me." "Toni is my Friend but his Friend may not swap with me but his friends may contact me."

thats how axSpreader works! check http://www.antrex.de/ which is developed by a colleague of mine! it has a win gui / win console / linux console and is trusted only!

maybe woul could implement it as a mldonkey plugin!

Pascal 'pyRAnHa' Reddig