Re: Debian packages (was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] stating from init.d)

From: Amaya
Subject: Re: Debian packages (was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] stating from init.d)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:16:26 +0200

AFAIK, Sylvain Le GALL <address@hidden> is making
Debian packages, official ones, for their inclusion in the Debian
unstable distribution (Sid).

He will be able to give more details on its status.
I haven't had time to look at the packages closely, but it looks like an
*excellent* work to me.

--
          I would rather starve than lose your acceptance
 .''`.    My eyes will always show my empty soul