Re: [Mldonkey-users] BitTorrent Performance

From: Lionel Bouton
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] BitTorrent Performance
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:14:54 +0200

Andreas Neiser wrote:

Hello Mldonkey-users,

i'm experiencing a strange behavior of mldonkey when I use the BitTorrent
PlugIn. The Overall-Performance is better then Donkey, but in the beginning
it is really fast (i have 22 BT-Files and nothing in my queue), but then it
becomes slower and slower. A restart of mldonkey solves the "problem" and
the performance is just like right in the beginning.
I'm using the recent CVS Version (I guess 2.5-3).
Does anybody has same experiences?

Yes same here. Large files like redhat9 isos are rather slow to download due to this phenomenom.

LB