[Mldonkey-users] Exception os_lseek failed with windows mlnet.exe and sh

From: Jörg Spilker
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Exception os_lseek failed with windows mlnet.exe and shared directories on samba share
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:18:27 +0200

Hi,

i´m trying to run the mlnet.exe on windows xp. The shared directories are
served from a samba server. Sharing gives me lots of os_lseek failed
messages. I doubt that mdsums are correctly because sharing a 700 MB file
with a 100 Mbit link only lasts a few seconds. Is there anything i can tune
on my samba server to avoid the messages?

Greetings, Joerg