Re: [Mldonkey-users] Core 2-5-devel-6 htmlmods

From: Jochen Radmaacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Core 2-5-devel-6 htmlmods
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:37:20 +0000

Hello,
Mike Jones schrieb:

Hello,

1. Clicking INPUT just inputs whatever command you have typed in the command line box. If you type nothing, I guess you get nothing in return. Did you type something?
No, because the "inputbox" looked like some ornament. Normaly you exspect inputboxes to be "lowered" not "raised"=>(looks like a button).

2. Out of bounds array/string has to do with file_availability changes, which I assume are ongoing.

Calculating file_availability must have changed to support file availability across multiple networks. I include a patch with this message that should(?) remove the error, but availability is always displayed as 0. These are the same functions that the gui uses (gui_downloads.ml), and it is always 0 there as well, so I assume the core developers are still working on the file_availability and string_availability functions.

I will test it later

Greets
Jochen Radmacher