Re: [Mldonkey-users] Gui Protocol Question [1]

From: Mathias
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Gui Protocol Question [1]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:25:12 +0200

Hello Fab,

Am Montag, 29. September 2003 19:29 schrieb b8_bavard:

> > - now if i want to turn on gui extensions (
> > - http://mldonkey.lemmster.de/wiki/index.php/GuiExtensions ) with:
>
> Be careful, some features described in this wiki are only available on
> the CVS version, or even only on the devel private version...

This could be of course. But i think it must be available in 2.5-3.

Tell....()    Gui  -> Core
Get.....()    Core -> Gui

if i do this:

TellVersion();                  # opcode 0
GetVersion();                   # opcode 0
GetNetworksAndMotd();           # get some opcode 20 and then one opcode 19
TellAuth('mathias','password'); # opcode 52
GetRemain();                    # get all remaining opcodes and dump them

the last GetRemain(); prints out very much stuff with opcodes 15,10,9,26...
... it only stops if i stop my program.

if i do this:

TellVersion();
GetVersion();
GetNetworksAndMotd();
TellExtensions(1,1);            # opcode 47
TellAuth('mathias','password');
GetRemain();

then the last GetRemain() throws out very much stuff with almost only
opcode 15,10,9,15,.... it only stops if i stop my program.

My question is:

a) Is it possible to talk to the Core in a way like this:

  .... connection....
  TellCoreWhatIWant1st
    GetFromCoreWhatIWant1st
  TellCoreWhatIWant2nd
    GetFromCoreWhatIWant2nd
  TellCoreWhatIWant3rd
    GetFromCoreWhatIWant3rd
  ..... disconnection

  until now i had no luck :-(

b) What exactly is the meaning of opcode 47 (Gui Extensions) and which
   values are allowed for List of ( int32, int8) ?

Best regards,

Mathias / Darmstadt / Germany