[Mldonkey-users] search requests blocked

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] search requests blocked
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:14:18 +0200

Hi List!

For about a week now nearly all servers are blocking search requests from
MLdonkey. The only result is the following

[    1] Donkey Your client is too old and has bad network behavior. Please
upgrade !
Your emule client is too old and has bad network behavior. Please upgrade !
999999999 22222222222222222222222222222222 2

Unfortunately development (at least the releases) are very slow by now.
I'd like to ask if we can hope for a new stable release soon.

I also tried to upgrade (downgrade?) to the development (1.132.2.3) tree but
got into a lot of trouble (which I will report in an separate mail here) and
decided to switch back. Fortunately I did a backup of my configuration file.

Ciao
Andre

--
GPG Public Key available at http://anhi.homelinux.net/pubkey.asc