[Mldonkey-users] cannot view search results

From: hippo31
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] cannot view search results
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 21:18:12 +0100

Hi all,

Since I upgraded to v2.5.4 of Mldonkey, I have got a strange behaviour
when displaying the results of a search request.
Via web interface, i do "Search" > "View searches" > click on a label of
a search request, i got the javascript source code diplayed in the
downer frame and in the very bottom of the source code, this error message
"exception [Invalid_argument("out-of-bound array or string access")]"
Via telnet interface i just got the error message.

Another strange thing is that just after i restart the core (aka kill +
start) i'm able to display results of a search correctly but as i'm not
connected to server (or one with 0 user and 0 file), i wait a while
until i got enough servers and then i got the problem mentioned bellow

Is this problem already mentionned and a solution found for it ?

Bye,
Hippo31