[Mldonkey-users] How to share some files

From: Dr Aldo Medina
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] How to share some files
Date: 12 Nov 2003 12:50:27 +0400

We want to interchange some Linux ISO's (specifically Fedora and
OpenOffice 1.1) between a somewhat large distant user group. So maybe
mldonkey could serve to this (either via edonkey or someother protocol?)

How can we share our ISO's?. Is is just a matter of moving them to some
shared directory, or should we do something else to "index" them or get
some kind of MD5?

By the way, if we delete a file from this shared directory, does
mldonkey autodetect this and erase the file from its uploadable list?,
or should we do something after deleting the file?

TIA.