[Mldonkey-users] Still memory troubles...

From: Juan C. Gallardo
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Still memory troubles...
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:29:08 +0900

Andre wrote this:
Hi!

Have a look at my mail from 2003-11-05.
My solution was to set 'overnet_search_keyword' to false.

Please do NOT reply to a mail if you want to create a new thread in a mailing
list.

Andre

And despite I have that set to false I still have the same behavior. Mlnet start using some 20 Mb and after some times takes more than 60 Mb. I haven't tried to leave it longer than a day on, but it doesn't seems to stop.
Anyone have another suggestion?

Juan C. Gallardo