RE: [Mldonkey-users] Problems with compile the newest cvs with patches

From: Joao Correia
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] Problems with compile the newest cvs with patches
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:05:49 -0000

I know this is not optimal, but you can compile by disabling bittorrent.
(add -disable-bittorrent to the configure line)

Still, bittorrent is a very usefull network, and it is a shame it can't be
compiled with those patches (most of them regard bittorrent).

Is there any chance they make it into the main cvs branch sometime soon?

Peace,
Joao Correia