Re: [Mldonkey-users] mlnet or mldonkey?

From: Jochen Radmacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mlnet or mldonkey?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:04:31 +0100

Hi,
[...]

When I call kmldonkey the only server is localhost; no other servers although I havenĀ“t erase the home directories (all partial files and ini files for mlnet are still there).
Double check this with telnet or the Webinterface, the gui Protocol has changed again. Although it should be downward compatible, sometimes the gui has problems with the data.

How can I add more servers? Or better how can I use the old ini files?

mldonkey uses the options of the old .ini files, unless the files are broken.

Normaly mldonkey loads new servers automatically. "set update_server_list true" (default)
You can add servers with a ed2k-link or by hand:
n <serverip> <port>

-Jochen