[Mldonkey-users] Re: lower concurrent_downloads

From: b8_bavard
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: lower concurrent_downloads
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:16:01 +0100

>  Hi Fabrice
>
>  Great progess in coding, I like to see this :-)
>
>  But please apply #2258 lower max_concurrent_downloads (ask lugdunum,
>  clients requesting more than 30 files at once are getting less sources).
>
>  At least I read this in a thread with him.
>
>  Bye
>  Roland

Hi,

  In fact, the number of files requested from a server is decided by
files_queries_per_minute, which is normally set to 1. With this
setting, mldonkey only askes for 20 files during the connection, and
then 1 per minute. I don't think we need to change
max_concurrent_downloads which has a different use.

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/