Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLNet 2.5-4+2, Bittorrent

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLNet 2.5-4+2, Bittorrent
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:38:12 +0100

>  Hi List!
>
>  Mlnet dies when BT is completing a file here! I cant connect to core but
>  system is up.
>  Cant find mlnet with 'top' or  'ps -ax | grep mlnet' or 'netstat -anp | grep
>  0.0.0.0 | grep mlnet'... :-( so i cannot connect to core :) but what is
>  wrong? This is since +1
>  After starting mlnet again i see the complete file is at 99% complete and is
>  dl'ing again
>  And dies again after dl the last 1%..... :( so the file is autocommited and
>  one file
>  Of  the dir not...

Yes, mlnet crashes when commiting multi-files downloads. I will
investigate what happens. What is your file-system, are the temporary
and incoming directories the default ones, are they on the same
file-systems, are they absolute or relative ?

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/