RE: [Mldonkey-users] some help, please

From: Duka
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] some help, please
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:13:28 +0100

> I'm new on such kind of software and I would like to start to be on
> that comunity, can you tell me how to install the Mldonkey2.5-4 in my
> computer.
> I have a Mac OS X.3.1 in a powerbook G3
>
> I know I have to create a new directory, can I create a folder in my
> external hard disk? I'm a bit lost
>

> thank you in advance.
>
> Edu

You can try mlmac :

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/12116

It shouldn't be too difficult to setup, a friend use this GUI.

Else the FAQ in your langage should be a good start :

http://www.nongnu.org/mldonkey/faq.html

Good luck, & hppy up/downloading

;-)

        Ducingen.

Specifically, for your question you can put either temp/ or incoming/
folders on an external hard drive, find how here :

http://www.nongnu.org/mldonkey/faq.html#run2 from the web interface
Options/folders