[Mldonkey-users] Priorities interval whishlist

From: Amaya
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Priorities interval whishlist
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:59:22 +0100

Dear MLDonkey Developers,

I find myself using the priorities on the web interface a lot, but very
uncomfortably. The interval provided in order to change priority is +5
or -5, and I would like to see that as +10 and -10, which is faster, and
I don't want to see the +1 and -1 switches, that I never use.

Also, the values for high, normal and low are 10, 0 or -10, and I would
like to use 100, 0 and -100 instead.

Probably other people will disagree, and their needs will be different
to mine, so I would like to be able to configure this to my liking.

Keep up the great work, and thanks for your time!

--
 .''`.  For I am your witness that blood and flesh can be trusted.
: :' :                          - Tool - Prison Sex -