[Mldonkey-users] [announce] sancho gui

From: Rutger Ovidius
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [announce] sancho gui
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:28:22 -0800

sancho is a cross platform graphical user interface for p2p core
applications currently supporting the mldonkey gui protocol.

This is a fork of the gpl g2gui app, much of which I wrote.  This
project aims more at advanced usage (it has no basic mode), but is
much more configurable and hopes to evolve much more quickly.

A few of the recent changes:
- disconnect/reconnect/autoreconnect support
- host management
- tab selection
- basic rooms support
- local preview option (nfs)
- better handling on corners
- questionable logo quality (i'm no artist..)
- bug fixes, new bugs, lots of other stuff..

Much has been rewritten so that future development can move faster;
I am looking for feedback on any new bugs introduced or any other
comments.  I have put up some temporary win32&linux binary builds
until I have some time to complete the immediate todo list and make
a proper 1.0 release.  If you wish to try it:

http://sancho-gui.sf.net

Thanks, and happy new year.
Rutger Ovidius