Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: filter files in shares

From: pud
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: filter files in shares
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:20:58 +0100

On Mo, 26 Jan 2004, Christoph Burghardt wrote:

> I have a huge archive of mp3s.. Some are extracted but i don't delete
> the original .zip / .rar file because i want to continue to share the
> album. All files are sorted in different folders by certain criteria. so
> i want to share all these folders (including sub-folders) but only the
> bigger files (>30mb) so that i only share the useful original downloaded
> .zip and not the extracted mp3s.

another thought: an option to index only directories containing mp3/ogg files
and piping them trough a tar filter in case somebody's downloading it...
would be a nice feature too :) and no need to keep the archive files
maybe someboday feels inspired...

=;p)ud

--
pgp-key: https://safeTpin.homeunix.org/pud.asc