Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey on sun sparc 60 ultrasparc, bus error

From: dagobert
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey on sun sparc 60 ultrasparc, bus error
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:57:06 +0100

Hi Pierre!

i have updated to splack current(slackware for sparc)
and now i cant get ocaml to build clean. oldest mldonkey binary i found
is from autum 03 mldonkey-2.5.4-1plf.sparc.rpm
but its too old.(seems to start)

here is the ocaml error
(3.06 3.07pl2)
boot/ocamlrun boot/ocamlc -nostdlib -I boot  -o expunge utils/misc.cmo
utils/tbl.cmo utils/config.cmo utils/clflags.cmo typing/ident.cmo
typing/path.cmo typing/types.cmo typing/btype.cmo typing/predef.cmo
bytecomp/runtimedef.cmo bytecomp/bytesections.cmo bytecomp/dll.cmo
bytecomp/symtable.cmo toplevel/expunge.cmo
boot/ocamlrun boot/ocamlc -nostdlib -I boot  -linkall -o ocaml.tmp
toplevel/toplevellib.cma toplevel/topstart.cmo
make: *** [ocaml] Bus error

any help appreciated to get this beast online :)

Markus