[Mldonkey-users] Re: how to connect

From: Sebastian Luque
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: how to connect
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:20:54 -0500

Hi Andre, thanks for helping, that worked. Silly me, I didn't realize I had
to download a different package for the server (mldonkey-server), in
addition to mldonkey-gui.

I chose to start the server manually, instead of automatically at start-up,
but when I start the the server, I end up with a console window hanging in
there. Is there some way to avoid this?

Thanks again!

Sebastian