[Mldonkey-users] RE: Payment N933799910

From: Vivian Shannon
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] RE: Payment N933799910
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:51:28 GMT

Dear Mldonkey-users.

We glad to inform you about our October discountsexercise.
Our store sell now all pricelist positions with 92% discountquartzite.
You can dwnload most popularcrockett positions for 8% of real prce.
Also we have update our cataloguehaifa, now we have more and new version
prog.rams.
Our full catalogue with 24051 fresh and unique so.ftware titles.
Your discount code is: let.

Confirmation address is:
http://cityscape.ttuburq.com/12/

Thank you.
With regards,
Customers staff
Clients manager: eschew waterfront

Cataloque update. Clients information. Id: chilean