[Mldonkey-users] strange behaviour

From: Lars Oeschey
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] strange behaviour
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:39:30 +0200 (CEST)

recently I posted that my password would change itself. It seems though,
that the problem is something different.I updated to debian binary,
and just copied the binary in the
existing directory.Now when I start the daemon (already removed the -daemon
option in startup
script), at first I have a single mlnet process, and I can connect with
sancho and the webgui fine. After a minute or so I have 4 mlnet processes,
and can't connect any more, sancho just says wrong user/password, and the
webgui times out after a long time.What I also found, I can't import a
server.met, theres just no reaction
when I do...