[Mldonkey-users] cannot edit wiki in Firefox

From: Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] cannot edit wiki in Firefox
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:49:55 -0500

Hi,
I would like to contribute to the wiki, but for some strange reason
the edit field is completely unchangeable. The only thing I can do is
select text. I do not see a cursor nor can I type or delete text. This
happens to all wiki pages that I tried so far. I'm using Firefox
2.0.0.1 under Linux. The only other browser I tried to test this with
- links - was unable to keep the login session so I couldn't get to
the edit page.
Whoever is responsible, please fix this.

If there is a better place to post this message please let me know. I
tried to post this on the mldonkey forums but I got locked out because
of the difficult captcha.

--
Libre Software: