mod-guile-devel

[Mod-guile-devel] We’ve done our best to offer the cheapest possible pr

From: Abe Harris
Subject: [Mod-guile-devel] We’ve done our best to offer the cheapest possible prices
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:54:14 +0200

Dear customer.

Tired of paying twice the price of a med when buying it from a "reliable" licensed USA Web pharmacy? Our discount Canadian e-shop will show you what real "low prices" should look like.

CanadianPharmacy gives you a unique opportunity to save large on high-quality drugs from Canada. No cheating - all the products offered come from licensed manufacturing plants. CanadianPharmacy - our prices are really laughable if compared to those in the most popular USA online drugstores.

http://nothinghuman.cn - time to save a lot without running any risks.

With best regards,
Abe Harris