mod-guile-devel

[Mod-guile-devel] {good_canada_subject}

From: Carole Dowdy
Subject: [Mod-guile-devel] {good_canada_subject}
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:17:55 -0500

Dear valued member.

We are happy to inform you about our New Campaign - up to 20% off the price for generic Canadian drugs. Make your body a good present - recover your health with the help of our products.

Subsidiary branches of world's major pharmaceutical companies located in Canada are able to produce drugs of same high quality at a much lower prime cost - that's what makes it so advantageous to buy them there.

Visit CanadianPharmacy to check out Our Specials now.

Sincerely yours, Carole Dowdy